Reinventing the weel
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Cuckoo is a very simple automated malware analysis sandbox.
It started as a project developed during Google Summer of Code 2010 within The Honeynet Project organization. During that period, under the guidance of my mentor Felix Leder, the basis were thrown to what Cuckoo has grown to be now.
The ideas behind the development of Cuckoo are:
• provide a completely Open Source product to be released under GPL, both in order to allow everyone to customize it as much as possible, as well as in order to make it grow to what could become a community-effort designed tool.
• provide an instrument able to analyze any kind of malicious file and get the best behavioral analysis out of it.
• provide a sandbox which can be configured to run both on virtual machines as well as on metal.
• make it able to be distributed.
Cuckoo still has a long road ahead before achieving all the goals that were initially set, but it is on the right path ;-).
- Retrieve files from remote URLs and analyze them.
- Trace relevant API calls for behavioral analysis.
- Recursively monitor newly spawned processes.
- Dump generated network traffic.
- Run concurrent analysis on multiple machines.
- Support custom analysis package based on AutoIt3 scripting.
- Intercept downloaded and deleted files.
- Take screenshots during runtime.
Hi my name is Acetolyne Ill be helping out around here to keep this site up to date and user friendly. We hope to increase the number of visitors to the site and bring users more information. SkyNet has invited me to join the site to increase your experience while you visit 🙂
I enjoy learning about computers and technology along with a wide variety of other topics. I have been programming since 1987. I started out with BASIC on an ATARI 800XL and have since been interested in computers.I hope I can help this site grow in users and help create a better experience for all of you. Please enjoy your stay
Science that’s not hacking right? Wrong!! Buy its very definition Science is hacking, that and the fact that when the zombie apocalypse arrives the difference between knowing and not knowing will affect your chances of survival.
To aid in the Science Learning’s for Make Benefit of the world I will give you some spectacular practical nerd loving Science hack YouTube channels.
And in no particular order at all:
That’s all for to day Nerds and Nerdets, remember to subscribe to them and stay safe wile preforming any experiment.
How to bypass a router password
Quite often in normal home networks a small router or a home Hub is used, they aren’t really routers and are usually a hybrid of a ADSL modem and a switch, they usually come pre-packaged with a default password if it has not changed then you can normally find the password here.
But if the password has been changed then you have two options, the first being using the reset button if you have one, this will reset all the settings and you should only do this in extreme situations.
Bypassing the routers password , this can be usually accomplished with 3rd party tools, most routers use a CGI (conman gateway interface) script to protect the system , they are commonly seen on adult web sites members areas , this attack can be also used to bypass there passwords.
Step one: The Tools
This was the first tool I ever used, it introduced me to this world o so long ago. It’s old but not redundant and it works.
A word list, you will not need a user name list, just make a text file and type a list of common user names main, administrator, user, and so on.
Proxy list, you don’t need this if you are on the home network but you will need it if you are connected over the internet then you will need some lists.
Step two: Locating The Router
Eyes step open up a command prompt and type ipconfig
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.2
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
You will see commuting like this the Default Gateway is the routers IP address, told you it was simples.
If you are trying to access web site, then right click the login link and copy the link
If you are connected through the internet see this guide>
Step Three: Prepare the attack
Load the word list
Enter the proxies ( if needed)
Pass the IP address or URL in the Server box at the top.
Step Fore: Fire Everything
Click go and after some time you should get a password
I am in no way responsible for the way you use this tutorial. Nor am I responsible if it causes yours or any other persons computer harm.
Ever wanted to make something into an installation file so that users can install whatever you specify on there computer – this may be the case more so if you are a programmer and want to distribute your .exe‘s around.
If you are one of those people then I will now teach you something hidden within Windows that let’s you do just that. Please bear in mind that this looks like a long and complicated tutorial but it’s really not – most of it is optional but I put it in for clarity!
– Go to START > RUN and type ‘iexpress’ (minus the quotes) and hit enter.
– Now you should be faced with a small application. Choose ‘Create a new Self Extraction Directive file’ and hit next.
– Now here you can choose how the program is installed, whether the program will automatically open after installation or whether the user has to open it manually – take your pick and click next
– Specify a package title, this will be the name of the package so the user knows what they are installing.
– You then have the option to specify a prompt to the user when they attempt to install your file, put what you want or leave it out if you desire and click next.
– If your program/files are protected by copywrite laws and such, you may at this point want to include a copy of the licence. Otherwise click next.
– This part requires you to add each of the files you want to add to the install. So preferably a .exe or .bat or whatever. Make sure you add them all here and click next.
– If you chose to have your program launch as soon as installation is complete then this screen requires you to select the two dropdown boxes to represent the name of the file you want to autorun. Otherwise ignore this bit.
– This next section asks how you want the installation to be displayed, whether it be hidden, minimized, maximised or normal.
– If you would like to display a message to the user after installation then add it to this bit and click next.
– Now choose a location to save your installation file and click next.
– Its up to you if you save the SED file for future reference but if not then click next, then next again to create your file.
– Then look where you told it to save your installation file and it should be there. So go send it to people!
For a while now I have often pondered about how to get certain information from a persons gamercard off of Xbox Live, for example their gamerscore or the last 5 played games. I relied on an XML document provided free from a person called Duncan McKenzie to get this information but over time it became laggy, buggy and sometimes didn’t work at all and caused coding errors to be displayed on my pages… so naturally I wanted to change methods.
Since Xbox.com doesn’t like you screenscraping thier pages, and have prevented you from doing so for the better part, I thought to myself…. what can I use from Xbox that they provide to me for my site and I remembered, the gamercards.
Read more of this post
Hello there internet, I am pleased to be making my debut on Hack o blog. My name is Dan AKA x2i and I would like to take a moment to tell you a little about me.
I am an Xbox 360 gamer, I am also an Xbox Ambassador so hit me up if you need any assistance on Xbox Live or 360 in general. I also run an Xbox Community at XboxResource.com
My hobbies include Programming both web sites and windows applications, I also used to make games in Adobe Flash, however I haven’t really got the time to commit to massive projects at the moment.